Since starting my coaching business in 2000, I have had the pleasure of working with hundreds of professionals ranging from C-suite executives to individual contributors. Coaching goals have ranged from team development and leadership presence, to refining clarity and career direction.
I am propelled in my business by the desire to help people align their work success with their life success. Whether supporting leaders in creating a strategic plan that builds an aligned company culture, or supporting individuals in their personal leadership and productivity, I believe that success lies in your clearest and most energized mission and direction.
Through coaching and consulting, and a mastery of great coaching tools, I support leaders and other professionals in attaining clarity, confidence, and personal work fulfillment. Having studied behavior and behavior patterns for more than 20 years, my personal strengths lie in an ability to listen deeply and support clients in connecting to their insight and wisdom. It’s through self-awareness that clients expand their potential.
- Graduate of Executive Coaching Institute
- Graduate of Coach University
- M.S. Degree from Tufts University
Other accomplishments include:
- Completed CoachU Coach Certification in 2002
- Completed Executive Coach Certification in 2003 from Executive Coaching Institute
- Past Board and Committee member of the International Coach Federation (ICF)- New England
- DISC expert and trainer since 2002
- Received Professional Coach Certification (PCC) in 2005 (requiring a minimum of 7500 active coaching hours)
- Published in Human Resource Executive Magazine (“Empowering Key Managers”)
- Inducted into The Results System Founder’s Circle in 2011
- Nominated for ICF-New England Executive Coach of the Year Award, 2014
When not working, I enjoy spending time outside walking and gardening. I appreciate music and art, and connect deeply to the beauty and solace nature provides.