Since starting my coaching business in 2000, I have had the pleasure of working with hundreds of professionals ranging from C-suite executives to individual contributors. Client goals have ranged from team development and leadership presence, to refining clarity and career direction.
I am propelled in my work by the desire to help people align their professional success with their life success. Whether supporting leaders in creating a strategic plan to build a cohesive company culture, or supporting individuals in their personal leadership and productivity, I believe that success lies in finding and following your clearest and most energized mission and direction.
Through years of experience in coaching and consulting, and a mastery of an array of coaching tools such as the DISC® and the Results System™, I have proven successes in my history of supporting corporate leaders and other professionals in expanding their clarity, productivity, and personal leadership. Having studied behavior patterns for much of my life, my personal strengths lie in an ability to listen deeply and support clients in connecting to their insight and wisdom. It’s through self-awareness that clients expand their potential.
- Graduate of Executive Coaching Institute
- Graduate of Coach University
- M.S. Degree from Tufts University
Other accomplishments include:
- Completed CoachU Coach Certification in 2002
- Completed Executive Coach Certification in 2003 from Executive Coaching Institute
- Past Board and Committee member of the International Coach Federation (ICF)- New England
- DISC® expert and trainer since 2002
- Received Professional Coach Certification (PCC) in 2005 (requiring a minimum of 7500 active coaching hours)
- Published in Human Resource Executive Magazine (“Empowering Key Managers”)
- Inducted into The Results System™ Founder’s Circle in 2011
- Nominated for ICF-New England Executive Coach of the Year Award, 2014
When not working, I enjoy spending time outside walking and gardening. I appreciate music and art, and connect deeply to the beauty and solace nature provides.